Thursday, January 30, 2014

Room Overhaul

Room Update Fall 2013

I got a bunch of new and effective decorations which most of them double as learning centers and gave my classroom a major decorating and layout overhaul in the fall. Only now do I have the time to post an update about it.


My wall bulletins were looking shoddy and worn so I replaced them and made them clearer, also customizing them to my use pattern for how we use songs and rhymes. 


Moved the printer off that bookcase and use it for games I'm using and also for a lot of the little kids class props and printout materials. 


Made a new alphabet focal point since the old thing was peeling off and getting pulled off. This cannot be ripped or pulled off like paper can. Somehow the kids don't have the idea of peeling off the letters in their mind, they look so attached! 



Also got a new organizer wall pouch in Korea. Holds everything of multiple sizes. Works great! 





No comments:

Post a Comment