Sunday, March 17, 2013

Buggy About Spring 2013



Buggy About Spring 2013


Here is our seasonal bulletin! Happy that kotatsu season is almost over! 
This project took about 4 hours with help, but mostly because we were laminating new goodies received from the foreign buyer's club.


This is my door decoration. I remembered tissue paper decorating and, in the washroom one day, realized that the pink toilet paper we use would make a great tree on my door. I could only do half because they are sliding doors and three dimensional would not work for it. 


Detail on the bug. We put our faces on the big ones.



What the full door looks like.

We had so much fun at our school decorating party.  I'm thankful another of our school's teacher, their friend, and my husband were there to help out. It was a nice night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment