Monday, September 30, 2013

Prize Chest Haul September/October 2013

Prize Chest Haul September/October 2013

Motivate to Educate! 

That`s my favorite slogan from the English book we use at my school. Here`s my recent stash from the dollar store. More coming, because I have a big stash at my house that I will bring to the school when my prize chest gets a bit barren again. 


Prizes and stickers: Prizes are for when students get 6 stickers for doing their homework each class for 6 weeks, or 6 times if they do not do their homework. For the little kids I just give them small dried fish with almonds, but the elementary kids are really into these animals and bubble gum. I don`t know why they go cuckoo for the bubble gum, but they do, and it`s packaged in these funny square boxes in Japan. I had some fancier stickers but the kids love the strange puffy stickers from the dollar store. Who knew? Everyone was happy. When word got out that the other teacher had plastic animals in his prize chest, I was bombarded with questions of why there weren`t also plastic animals in my chest. So here they are kiddos! Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment