Monday, August 1, 2011

Fun ESL Teacher Blogs

I enjoy these blogs, and don't want to lose track of them (not all of them are conveniently "follow-able" via blogspot, hence I provide the links here so that I can keep track of them and others may browse them. I was sure I posted these somewhere, but couldn't find them when I went looking for them today.

*http://kylemullen.wordpress.com/
Fellow Uni-Friend's blog about adventures 40 minutes outside of Tokyo in Chiba-prefecture as a JET ALT

Just starting out as an ALT with a dispatch company, Fall 2011
this one includes lesson plan ideas and stories from countries less commonly visited by EFL teachers

I always always always have a good time at that blog. The teacher was working at AEON, has done a stint in Korea, and has gone back to Japan and is currently a volunteer in Tohoku helping with the tsunami clean-up. I feel it's well written and provides a good balance of positive writing with challenges teachers face in a foreign culture, particularly in Japan.

I found this one through a newsletter published by the TEFL online course that I'm taking, TEFLBridge Online. It's about someone enjoying Korea, who will be starting as a University Teacher. I'm excited to follow it.

Idaho to Russia to Korea. This blog looks like it should chronicle a great mix of experiences.


About teaching in Chile! How cool! Love the picture of the alpaca~~





That's all for now! I'm finding new blogs I like all the time so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment